1. AM and PM passes sold separately: For round trip travel, you will need to purchase an AM product and a PM product. Each item will need to be added to your cart individually. Double check your cart before check out! Passes are sold on a first come, first served basis. Waitlists will be set up for sold out routes. Parents will be notified if a space becomes available.
2. Students riding in the PM will ride the same route daily: When you purchase your student’s PM bus pass for the 2017/18 school year, you will now have to choose a specific route. Your student will have a reserved seat on that route every day, however, they will not be able to switch to a different route. Students may choose to get off at different stops only if they are served by their selected route.
This change is being made for several reasons to improve the yellow bus program. Students will no longer have to rush to the bus at the end of the school day to get a seat on their desired bus. Parents can expect their student to arrive at their destination around the same time each day. Communication about service disruptions will be targeted to only those families affected by the delay.
We have designed the routes to be efficient while also allowing flexibility for families that may need their student to go to different locations depending on the day of the week. Passes are sold on a first come, first served basis. Waitlists will be developed for all full routes.
3. No Semester Passes: Due to declining demand, the Semester Pass product is no longer available.
4. Secondary Stops: Secondary stops along the purchased AM route can be chosen at checkout. If you would like a secondary stop on a different route, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Secondary stops on other routes will be allowed only if space is available. Parents will be notified via email by August 14, 2017 if the secondary stop on a different route is approved. To ensure access to a secondary stop along a different route, parents may purchase two AM passes for the same student.
5. Prices: Round trip travel annually costs $750.00. AM and PM passes are sold separately at $375.00. This is equivalent to approximately $2.08 per trip.